Safeguarding Staff & CustomersMcDara Homes offer a broad variety of transparent protective Perspex / acrylic screens for shops, retail outlets, bars, offices etc. These screens are designed to shield employees and customers against the spread of infectious COVID-19 disease.
COVID-19, and many other virus infections, are spread through air droplets resulting from coughing and sneezing. Protective screens are designed to inhibit the spread of Coronavirus in your business.
Safety Protection against CoronavirusContact McDara Homes and we will be able to help design, supply and fit appropriate screens for your business. Our services are suitable not only for supermarkets, large stores and offices but also for small and independent businesses and those with minimal floor space. We work to help protect:
- Shops / Retail Outlets
- Cafes / Restaurants
- Filling Stations
- Reception Areas
- Personnel Departments
- Payroll Staff
- Human Resources Personnel
- Information Offices
- Council Front Offices
In all these situations, a simple method of minimising personal contact is to install McDara Homes Protective Screens at information desks/ checkout/ payment points, which will shield and act as a barrier against possible COVID-19 airborne particles.
Recommended COVID-19 screensThe National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI) recommends screens/barriers at checkouts / payment points etc, along with other safety measures such as
- implementing a queue management system with correct distance markings;
- encouraging use of card payment methods;
- allocating times for collections / appointments / deliveries
The Benefits of Protective Screens against COVID-19
- Reduces the risk of viral transmission resulting from coughing and sneezing.
- Protects your staff and customers
- Items and good are passed through a hatch / opening in the screen, or below the screen, thus reducing any risk of droplet transfer
- Attractive, durable and extremely easy to clean.
- Designed, made-to-measure, fitted and installed to your requirements.